Rainbow Technology Systems have developed a wide range of innovative liquid coatings designed specifically to deliver high product performance to a wide range of industry segments to include:
- Promotion and Display
Our team of chemists have a wealth of expertise and experience in the formulation, required operating parameters, and application of liquid inks and coatings across a broad spectrum of materials and frequently meet with customers to support their needs and expectations.
Standard coatings include:
- Rainbow Technology Permanent protective coatings – can be applied to a wide range of materials such as glass, metals, PVC, wood, composites
- Rainbow Technology Peel-Able protective coatings – can be applied to a wide range of materials such as glass, metals, PVC, wood, composites
- Rainbow Technology Wet Etch Resist coatings – developed to deliver high resolution circuitry in Printed Circuit Board Electronics (PCB) manufacturing. Rainbow Technology Etch Resist coatings can be imaged using industry standard technology such as LDI
The Rainbow Technology range of coating equipment delivers high performance coating and drying for both the Rainbow Technology range of coatings, and other coatings. Our suite of coating equipment ranges from ‘prototyping’ Desktop units for use in product development and low-quantity production, through to double-sided coating of large format substrates for serial production.
To dry the coatings, we have developed a range of IR (Infra Red), UV (Ultra Violet) and LED (Light Emitting Diode) driers that deliver optimum curing across a broad spectrum of wavelengths. Requiring low energy and low heat levels, the Rainbow Technology range of driers deliver high efficiency of curing at low cost and can be delivered as:
- Independent ‘stand alone’ drying stations
- Retrofit for existing coating equipment
- An integration in to Rainbow Technology coating equipment.